BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Manhattan Flower Notebook


Hello Stampers!!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Awhile back, I made a few cards with the Manhattan Flower Textured Impression Die #114517 and Shimmery White Card Stock #101910 and I had a few flowers left over. So I decided to place one on a notebook.

I am sure that many stampers know this technique but for the newbies you will need a brayer and ink. Once you run your paper through the Big Shot Machine #113439, place the "embossed" side down. Next ink up your Brayer #102395 with your favorite ink and then roll away!!!! Then cut out the flower out and use Snail Adhesive #104332 to attach it to the project.

So for this cute notebook, I used Barely Banana Cardstock #102701 on rectangle coasters and the BIA. To spruce it up a little more, I placed 5/8" Satin White Ribbon #114616.

Thanks for checking in!!

Kim

0 comments: