BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Come Join my TEAM for half the price!!!


I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. Stampin' Up! just announced a great special on the Starter Kit and the digital starter kit that you will find on page 8 in the Idea Book & Catalog. The kit is usually $175.00, well for a short 2 week period the kit will be HALF PRICE (did you hear that?) That's right it will only be $87.50 (plus tax) That's over a $310 value for $87.50.

This would make an excellent early Christmas gift for any stamper who would love to get a discount on great products or to be able to make some extra money for the holidays.

I would love to chat with you regarding all the details of this promotion. Please contact me so we can get together.

The standard starter kit includes:

* 3 wood-mount stamp sets

* 1 clear-mount stamp set with clear block

* 1 Stampin' Around wheel with ink cartridge and handle

* 1 Ink refill

* 2 card stock packs

* 1 patterns designer series paper stack

* 4 classic ink pads

* 1 VersaMark ink pad

* 2 Stampin' Write Markers

* Ribbon

* Stampin' Dimensionals

* Stampin' Scrub

* Stampin' Mist

* Stamping Sponge

* SNAIL Adhesive

* Blender Pen

* Decor Elements piece with applicator

* 8 catalogs

* Business supplies, forms and tools

Plus every month you receive a Stampin' Success magazine full of stamping and business ideas. You will access to over 12,000 samples from demonstrators across the country. Become a part of the Stampin' Up! community and I will help you get all that you want out of your demonstratorship.

This promotion begins Monday, November 15 and runs through November 30. As a thank you for joining my team I will have a special gift for anyone who joins during this promotion. Call me to find out what it is.



Thank for checking in!

Kim

0 comments: